The Impulse Sterling Incline Olympic Bench is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind. The Impulse Sterling Incline Olympic Bench is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with plate loading features to ensure low maintenance and four x Olympic weight plate storage features built in to save space in your facility.
Users will benefit from an easily adjustable seat for seamless bespoke workout experiences. Furthermore, the professionally upholstered seat is made comfortable but with a very firm touch which is essential in this piece of equipment for the user, as less give leads to heavier lifts.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Incline Olympic Bench is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse’s exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China’s 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core ensures both durability and comfort simultaneously