The Impulse Fitness Exoform series of professional fixed resistance equipment offers users a premium training experience at excellent value.
With low equipment profiles, and designed to live up to American specifications, this range of commercial strength training equipment has been designed to be tough and testing for users of all fitness levels.
The 13 individual machines included within this range are piece for piece designed to target muscle groups directly, and use advanced free moving unilateral movements to push your training to the next level.
Impulse Exoform equipment has been designed to have a small footprint, to allow for more effective gym layouts while not compromising on style and offering.
The Exoform Chest Press comes with the expected high durability of all Impulse equipment, but with strengthened cable and belt drive mechanisms signature to the Exoform range.
The 3mm thick steel construction undergoes rigorous quality controls before being covered in a double powder coat to ensure a consistent and smooth finish across the range.
- Timer and rep counter – standard on all models
- 3mm tubing provides strong and durable frame
- Injection moulded plastic shroud cover
- Patented ergonomic polyurethane handle design
- Weight stack 19mm full steel plates
- Weight stack: 295lb (134kg)
- Easy access
- Conforms with EN957 and has passed 300,00 movement fatigue tests
- Pads are made from moulded polyurethane foam with anti-slip covers
- Diverging motion allows for unilateral exercises
|Dimensions||1230 x 1570 x 1490mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight Stack||295lb (134kg)|