ORIGIN OR1 ROWING MACHINE
The Origin OR1 Rowing Machine is the ideal choice for any fitness club or home gym. This rower offers top quality at a great value, for both professionals and new users. The OR1 Rowing Machine console is packed with workout features to provide instant, comprehensive feedback on your performance. With 25 preset workout programs, users can train using heart rate data, internals, perform fitness tests, and more. A bright, easy to read LCD display provides access to the most important user data, using graphical displays on time, stroke rate, distance, resistance levels, and 500m/pace. This fitness rower has a robust dual air/magnetic resistance system with 24 electronically adjustable levels. This gives the user full control and flexibility over their workout intensity at the touch of a button. The wide seat design and adjustable footplates make the OR1 Rowing Machine the best choice for both performance and comfort. The Poly V Belt driven rowing mechanism creates a smooth and stable pulling motion, with fewer maintenance requirements that will give users a realistic rowing experience every single time.
- Full commercial grade rowing machine (non-folding)
- Self generating power
- Heavy duty frame construction with aluminium rails
- Easily adjustable tilting foot rests provides a comfortable workout for any size of user.
- 25 programs that can alter resistance or target strokes based on your heart rate
- Display: LCD with Graph Display
- Feedback: Strokes, Strokes Per Minute, Distance, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, Time per 500m Current & Average, Time
- Pedals: Adjustable
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Workouts: 25 Profile Programs including Random, Interval, Pacer, Race, Game and Fitness Test
- Heart Rate Monitor: Yes
- Dimensions: 2357 x 524 x 85.6mm
- Weight: 46.10kg
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg