Built for comfort, the 95Xi offers biomechanically correct handlebar movements and an ergonomic ellipse path, as well as oversized non-slip pedals and static support handlebars. Other features include Lifepulse heart rate hand sensors, a variety of workouts, on-the-fly programming changes and rear wheels for easy mobility. And, powered by human movement, you can place the energy-efficient 95Xi cross-trainer anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Fit Stride technology; 20 inch (50.8 cm) stride length
- Ergonomically correct moving arm handles provide total-body workout
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Motivating workout variety
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse hand sensors and Polar telem 30 workouts, including 5 ZoneTraining+ workouts and Fit Test Protocol
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Self-powered optional plug-in accessory
- Speed and distance feedback
- Plug-in option provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and deconditioned users
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
- Length: 2150mm
- Width: 670mm
- Height: 1625mm
- Unit Weight: 130 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 160 kg
- Power Requirements: AC power line 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Self-Powered: Auto Start: brings power to console when user begins pedalling
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty parts and labour.
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.