The 95Ti treadmill offers an intuitive console, extensive workout variety and Life pulse trade heart rate hand sensors. Plus, the 95Ti also has the standard features you expect from Life Fitness treadmills, like a powerful 4.0 HP ACmotor, the patented FlexDeck shock absorption system and Advanced Belt Tracking System technology for long belt life With a cutting-edge industrial design and high-performing, durability, nothing else compares.
- DX3 Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System: 8 large Lifespring shock absorbers
- Speed Range: 0.5-14 mph (0.823 kph)
- HEART RATE MONITORING
- MOTIVATING WORKOUT VARIETY
- Rollers: 3.5\" (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back
- Elevation 0%-15%
- Motor System: 4.0 HP AC motor with MagnaDrive motor controller
- Handlebars and Handrails Overmolded tubular steel Ergo bar. Side handrails 26\" (66 cm) flared
- Activity Zone: Most often used buttons located on Ergo bar
- Stride Sensor
- Accessory Tray and Reading Rack, Welded Steel Frame, Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- Personal Stereo Holder
- Networking Capabilities: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx Certified
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
- Length: 2110mm
- Width: 940mm
- Height: 1610mm
- Unit Weight: 195 kg
- Step-up Height: 280mm
- Maximum User Weight 81 kg
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Running Surface: 510mm x 1520mm
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty parts and labour.
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.