This fully-featured stair climber provides 26 motivating workout programs and a premium upper and lower-level console with a numeric keypad. The built-in digital heart rate hand sensors automatically control resistance levels to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
- Ergonomically designed handlebars for support and proper upright position
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Heart Rate Monitoring: LifepulseTM hand sensors and Polar telemetry
- 26 workouts, including 5 ZoneTraining+TM workouts
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Self-powered; optional plug-in accessory
- Available with Attachable LCD with E-Z TVTM Console (95SEZ) or Attachable LCD Entertainment System
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty parts and labour.
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.