Meticulously designed and engineered, the Lifecycle 95Ri reflects the quality and durability you expect from Life Fitness.
Available with Attachable LCD with E-ZTM TV Console (95REZ) or attachable LCD Entertainment System
- Deluxe back support and seat
- 11 Wide RideTM pedal adjustments
- Side and front handlebars
- Dual-level alphanumeric LED console
- Heart Rate Monitoring: LifepulseTM hand sensors and Polar telemetry
- 29 workouts, including 5 Zone Training+TM workouts and Air Force PRT and Fit Test protocols
- User can select from up to 9 different languages
- Integrated reading rack and accessory tray
- Self-powered; optional plug-in accessory
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty parts and labour
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.