The Lifecycle exercise bikes are the flagship products of Life Fitness, and are the most recognized cardio product in fitness facilities around the world. Loaded with breakthrough technology, durable components, and ergonomic design features, these bikes continue the legacy of the Life Fitness expertise. The Lifecycle 95Ci has the Comfort Curve PlusTM ergonomic seat with 27 seat height adjustments, 11 Wide RideTM pedal adjustments, side and front handlebars and a dual-level alphanumeric LED console.
- Lifepulse heart rate monitoring system in upright and racing positions, plus Polar telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- Comfort Curve Plus ergonomic seat
- Wide RideTM pedals feature 11 easy adjustments to accommodate various shoe sizes
- Features 27 height adjustments
- Deluxe, ergonomically correct handlebars
- Extra-deep, dual-pocket accessory tray
- Upper- and lower-level console with integrated reading rack, dedicated, easy-to-use workout buttons, and motivating feedback
- Self-Powered - Auto Start: brings power to console when user begins pedalling
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
- Weight: 49Kg
- Height: 1370mm
- Width: 610mm
- Length: 1220mm
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty parts and labour.
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.