CONCEPT2 BIKE ERG
The flywheel uses air resistance to create a smooth, quiet ride that responds to your efforts. The damper is your "gearing," allowing you to adjust the feel of your ride. Unlike most stationary bikes, the BikeErg has a clutch, so just like a real bike, when you stop pedaling, the flywheel keeps on spinning.
The sophisticated Performance Monitor gives you instantaneous workout feedback, with a wide variety of displays and workouts to choose from. The Performance Monitor is calibrated so you'll be able to directly compare your times and distances with other people, as well as track your progress.
The BikeErg comes from a company with over 40 years experience of making innovative, high quality products. Whatever sort of indoor cycling workout you're after, whether you're looking to get fit or gain an edge for your next race, the Concept2 BikeErg is the perfect machine for you.
- Flywheel Indoor Fitness Bike
- Footprint: 48” x 24”
- Weight: 58 LB (26 KG)
- Maximum User Weight: 300LB
- Construction: Welded aluminum frame, steel feet
- Finish: Black powder coat frame, anodized posts
- Polygroove belts with self-tensioning system - quiet operation
- Adjustable seat and handles
- Damper for adjusting airflow to flywheel
- Clutch for freewheeling
- PM5 Performance Monitor
- BikeErg Product Manual with Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and instructions for assembly included
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Machine Weight: 68 lb (31 kg)
- Monitor: PM5
- Overall Length: 48 in (122 cm)
- Seat Height: Seat to Pedal range (approximately): 31–40.5 in (79–103 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lb (136 kg)