These revolutionary machines combine the best of total-body cross-training and climbing into one intuitive product that will challenge every exerciser. The Summit Trainer is a low-impact, but tough, total-body workout that perfectly complements an established strength or cardio training routine. User-defined stride lengths and five training positions allow exercisers to control workout intensity and target different muscle groups for truly versatile and personalised workouts.
- Variable user-defined stride length
- 26 maximum stride length for exceptional range of motion
- Multiple body positions to target different muscle groups
- Precise synchronized moving arms for optional full body workout
- LIFTTM technology allows user to fully control their motion
- Powered completely by the user - no outlets or electrical cords
- Small footprint for easy integration into floorplan
Our intensive remanufacturing process offers an affordable alternative to buying new equipment, whilst retaining the look and feel of brand new apparatus.
Items are stripped down and deep cleaned, with some parts being replaced, before being rebuilt and undergoing strict diagnostic checks before being dispatched and sent to the customer. We’re the only firm in Europe to offer a ‘Life Fitness approved’ remanufacturing service. All parts of the process are officially licensed by Life Fitness and have CE marking, making our remanufacturing service unrivalled in terms of quality.
We have such belief in the quality of our work, that all remanufactured pieces of equipment come with a comprehensive 2 year parts and labour warranty, for that extra peace of mind. To learn more about our remanufacturing process, click here.
- Weight: 157Kg
- Height: 1850mm
- Width: 840mm
- Length: 1730mm
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty parts and labour.
It’s recommended that fitness equipment is serviced twice per year to maintain the quality of performance and extend the equipment’s lifespan. Servicing packages and individual servicing can be provided by ServiceSport engineers across the whole of the UK.