Are you interested in becoming a part of the UK’s leading fitness equipment supplier?
If successful in your application you will become a part of a company who are currently enjoying year on year success and expansion. The competitive salary, free car parking and staff training benefits are just a few of the reasons why ServiceSport is a rewarding and fulfilling working environment.
If you are interested in becoming an engineer at ServiceSport or would like to enquire about our apprenticeship places, see our training & apprenticeships page.
Job Type: Full-time
Servicesport (UK) LTD have a vacancy to join our customer support team. The role consists of the following main duties:
- To provide customer support / service to our customers
- Operation of bespoke management system for job management and customer reporting
- Providing service / repair quotes
- Processing Service jobs for our customers
- Keeping customers updated on outstanding jobs
- Taking incoming calls
- Ensure customer enquiries, received by phone , email are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Providing quotations for service & repairs based on customer needs, negotiating on price when necessary to obtain an order and secure future business
- Assisting team members to ensure the smooth running of the office
The successful candidate will be a team player, computer literate, a good communicator and able to work well under pressure. Based in Chorley, the hours of work are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday with 4 weeks holidays per year.
Required experience: Office Administrator: 1 year
Pay: Competitive wage + bonus with a review after 3 months.
If you are interested in and feel well suited for this role, please send your C.V to Philip.Morgado@servicesport.co.uk.
Job Type: Full-time
Due to the continued growth of ServiceSport, we are looking for suitable candidates to join our busy Parts teams.
Prior experience of working in, supervising or managing a busy Parts, Stores or Warehouse picking and packing environment would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidate. More importantly, attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to focus are essential attributes.
Key responsibilities and requirements of this role:
- Working alone and as part of a team
- Picking, packing and despatching part orders
- Booking in of parts
- Identifying errors and exceptions and notifying relevant personnel
- Ensuring all work areas are kept to a high level of cleanliness and organisation.
- Show initiative to ensure goals are met in a timely and efficient manner
Successful candidates will be required to work between 7am – 4pm, Monday to Friday and will also be expected to work occasional weekends for stock-taking purposes or where workload requires.
If you are interested in and feel well suited for this role, please send your C.V to Tim.Ashurst@servicesport.co.uk.
Job Type: Full-time
Due to the continued growth of our Upholstery department, we are looking to recruit an additional mobile Upholsterer.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 12 months upholstery experience as the role will consist of stripping existing upholstery down, cutting out templates, stitching and sewing machine work, foam work, producing back boards and upholstery.
The candidate should have a full, clean drivers licence as the roll will predominantly be a mobile role, travelling to customers’ premises and carry out the work on site. However, there will be occasions when work within our in-house factory will be required also.
Full training on our in-house processes and systems will be provided, and a company van will also be provided. The candidate must be able to work to a high standard and also on their own initiative. Good customer service and communication skills are required as this is a customer facing role, and there is also the opportunity to earn additional commission for any extra work generated.
If you are interested in and feel well suited for this role, please send your C.V to Dave.Garratt@servicesport.co.uk.